Circet USA respects the privacy of you, as the “User”, of this Internet site and personal electronic communication generally. Currently, Circet USA does not share your email address or other personal profile information, such as name, address, gender or age, with third parties for marketing purposes without User’s prior consent. Circet USA also does not include a functionality allowing third parties to perform "reverse searches" to identify Users from e-mail addresses.
Circet USA does not share your email address or other personal or demographic information, such as name, address, gender, or age, with third parties for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
Circet USA uses personal profile information we receive from you or about you in the following instances:
- When you visit kgpco.com and browse pages of our website
- When you provide your information to us on our website. For example, when you ask us questions, fill out a job application, order products, sign up for a webinar, and download materials from our website
- When you attend a marketing event that requires your personal information
- When you interact with us on our social media accounts: LinkedIn and YouTube
- When you provide information regarding your user preferences when using our website
You authorize Circet USA to use such information outlined above in connection with any online or off-line offering or any emails Circet USA sends to you. Circet USA and its affiliates may use your email in connection with any such offering or campaign.
Circet USA respects your privacy, and we maintain compliance with all laws governing and related to protecting your Privacy:
(1) cooperates fully with state, local, and federal officials in any investigation relating to any content (including personal or private electronic communications transmitted to Circet USA on or through this Internet site) or purported unlawful activities of any User and
(2) takes reasonable measures to protect its proprietary rights. For the limited purposes of accomplishing such cooperation and measures and in compliance with applicable laws, Circet USA may be required to disclose personal information.
In addition, Circet USA may elect to electronically monitor the User submit areas and may disclose any content, records, or electronic communication of any kind
(i) To satisfy any law, regulation, or government request
(ii) If such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate Circet USA
(iii) To protect the rights or property of KGPCo or others
Collection of Personal Information
Within some Circet USA websites, we ask you to provide Personal Information, such as your email address, name, employer name, home or work address, or telephone number. We may also collect demographic information, such as your postal or zip code.
If you sign up for webinars, product trials, newsletters, conferences, contests, make a purchase through a KGPCo website, or sign up for a purchasing account, we may collect Personal Information from you such as your name, email address, telephone number and employer information. In some instances, this information may be used for marketing initiatives through Circet websites.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
We use tools to help us analyze how Circet USA websites are used, and to help us develop and optimize our websites. We also use Google Analytics to improve our offerings and our websites, and to personalize experiences. See http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html for more information about Google Analytics.
KGPCo Services, LLC d/b/a Circet USA is a privately owned limited liability company. KGPCo Services, LLC d/b/a Circet USA is registered at the Minnesota Secretary of State under numbers 481304500027 and 1397841500026.
Registered office: 3305 Highway 60 West, Faribault, MN 55021, USA
KGPCo Services, LLC d/b/a Circet USA FEIN: 45-4953690
Legal Representative: KGPCo Services, LLC d/b/a Circet USA is represented by Mr. Matthew Drevlow
Hoster of the www.circetusa.com site
227 Bureaux de la colline
1 rue Royal - Bât D
Responsible Editor: KGPCo Services, LLC d/b/a Circet USA is represented by Ms. Barbara Baldwin
Copyright: The Site is governed by US and international copyright and intellectual property legislation. The information provided on this Site is public. All reproduction rights for iconographic and photographic elements reserved.
Reproduction on Paper: Apart from the artwork, the reproduction on paper of pages on this Site is permitted, subject to the following three conditions:
- free distribution
- the integrity of reproduced documents is preserved (no modifications or alterations of any kind)
- the www.circetusa.com Site is explicitly cited as the source and the fact that reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited must be stated in the following form: "Circet USA – All Rights Reserved".
Reproduction in Electronic Format: Reproduction of any part of this Site on electronic media is permitted, subject to clearly and legibly stating its source (https://www.circetusa.com) and including the words "Circet USA- All Rights Reserved". The information it contains may only be used for personal, community or professional purposes; any use for commercial or promotional purposes is strictly prohibited.
For websites, only short quotes taken from this site are permitted, subject to always citing their source and including the aforesaid wording "All Rights Reserved".
In any event the reproduction of this Site, even in part, is strictly prohibited on sites that broadcast information of a controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or more generally any information liable to offend the public at large.
Creating Links: The creation of links to this Site is permitted subject to the following conditions:
- contacting us and obtaining our approval beforehand,
- when the link is clicked, this must open a new window or tab,
- the title tag of the link must mention www.circetusa.com,
- the page pointed to by the link must not open inside a frame of another page,
- the site creating the link must not broadcast information of a controversial, pornographic, xenophobic nature or more generally any information liable to offend the public at large.
This Site is governed and managed in accordance with all applicable US federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.